Thursday, August 11, 2011

Filed Restitution of conjugal rights?

My wife went for delivery in Feb.07 and blessed with baby boy in April 07. When we went to bring her back in Sept.07 she refused to come and asked me live separately which denies immediately. After that I tried to talk to her through her relatives, Once I went their but she heavily quarrels. I wrote detail letter to her but no use finally served notice and she also replied back with serious allegations. Now I have filed restitution of conjugal rights in sept.08. First date in court was in January. Now she has filed Interim Maintenance. She also given written say to RCR(restitution petition) and mentioned dowry,physical and mental torture. What should I do? It will take at least 1 year for hearing in court. She knew that she will not able to prove allegations because for her selfishness (to leave separately) she did this. Now my mind is to withdraw RCR and file divorce case on grounds 2 years separtion from Feb 07 to Feb 09 occured already. Because she has not shown any sign to come back. She might be working there. What should I do? Should I talk to her and ask for mutual consent divorce otherwise it will worsen the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment