Monday, August 15, 2011

She dont act like she likes me!!!?

this girl at work i like her,i know she like me she literally told me.i said can i talk to you ,i was like why sometimes you be avoiding me and act like you pushing me away,she says what do you mean,you would be the last person ii push away especially you because i actually like you.i jus i dont feel like she show it,like she dont be giving me hug sometimes jus stands there,dont flirt with me enough,but the other co-worker guys she do all that with them and,it makes me think twice i dont know.recently i had a gf she said well when yall break up keep me in ind.i broke up with my gf because she was messing around,so i told the girl at work,she didnt say nothing,i dont know.i need help should i ignore her or what,she dont act like she like me,i said call me ,she said i will,she didnt call,like does she want me to do something,told me to my face she like me,but dont even show it ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment