Friday, August 12, 2011

Will I ever find someone that will love me?

I'm 15 and im in high school right now and I feel like I am going to be alone for the rest of my life. I have been told that I'm ugly and that I'm fat by alot of guys. And if I ask my friends if I'm ugly or if I'm fat they say no all the time.. They say im really pretty and that im skinny.. I dont think I am.. Everytime I like a guy my friends tell them and they always sayy ewww I would never go out with her shes so ugly. I feel like if i can't get a guy to like me now, how am I going to get one when I'm older? My friend always say to me that I'm going to find someone one day and hes going to love me, but I can't believe what they say.. Does everybody find love? Or am I going to be the only person that doesnt find love and dies alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment