Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Still single at 25...is there hope?

Ever since I have been a teen, I have always wanted to be married and have a family. I know most people want this, but I am one of those people who don’t mind settling down and can be attached to one person everyday. However, I have been in only two short term relationships my entire life. Now that I am out of college and only have a few (married) friends, it is hard to meet people my own age and still single. I even don’t really spend that much time with my married friends anymore cause they only have time for me when their significant other is out of town, so I’m alone a lot of the time. I feel like giving up hope and believe it won’t ever happen. Dating sucks cause it’s like going on an interview and it’s hard to get to know a person without being around them a lot of the time (like I was with people in college). I’m not promiscuous or anything of that sort and never liked the idea of hooking up with multiple people. Am I doomed?

No comments:

Post a Comment