Friday, August 12, 2011

Rumor that i like this girl?

theres this girl in my science cl who i like but no1 knows. me and diss girl wuld talk for da whole cl. my friend told me that she liked me cuz she wuldnt talk n a cl she has w/ him but wen she w/ me shell smile, find various reasons 2 talk 2 me, smile alot, stare me n da eyes wen we talk, stare at me wen im turned around, make noises wen we rnt talkin so id turn around and talk 2 her, lean n wen talkin, feet pointed at me, wed mildly flirt also. she gave me her number and i told her id call den wen i gonna walk off she started talkin 2 me me 4 no reason, couple days later i told her she was my motivation playin bball she did a lil laugh and said yeah right but was smilin(don't kno wat dat was about). i called her and she didnt pick up. then she said she go sleep erly. i called a couple dats ago and didnt pk up so da yesterday i hear dat goin around dat i like her but i never told her i liked her(im scared to talk 2 her like dat cuz she really cute and 2day i herad agin hlp.

No comments:

Post a Comment